Kamatan is a young agribusiness venture, promoted by a group of experienced professionals with venture capital support, building an inclusive agri supply chain. The core working model of the company leverages the aggregation power of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) at the farmgate, bypassing traditional marketing channels to service large agri enterprises. Kamatan is working to unlock the immense business opportunity that lies in a deeply integrated partnership with FPOs, giving farmers greater leverage in access to markets, technology and capital. It serves a range of agri enterprises at the market end through sourcing of staples such as cereals, pulses and oilseeds, while helping financial institutions, input and technology companies in tapping markets at the backend. In last 2+ years, Kamatan has sourced from 34 locations across 8 states of India and delivered to 50 locations across 14 states, underscoring strength of its nationwide network.
Kamatan is a Series-B funded startup backed by Elevar Equity, Global Innovation Fund (UK) and Samunnati Agro Solutions. Kamatan was covered by Economic Times, Business Standard and CIO Insider. It was listed as a Top 100 Startups to watch in 2020.
Manager (Projects) is an important position responsible for implementation of all the business initiatives in a structured project mode as per schedule, milestones and deliverables. The position shall be a key coordination point between the Business teams and technical teams to ensure the timely completion of deliverables. The position shall report to senior management.
Job Role and Responsibilities
1) Conceptualize and develop business process analysis for design and implementation of business requirements into projects
2) To work on the projects, programs and assessments as part of advisory services.
3) Preparation of Business plans for implementation of various initiatives
4) Sourcing and preparation for development and maintenance of e-commerce portals/ regular content development
5) Work on market surveys, market research and market intelligence reports
6) Coordinate with management for development of project plans, monitoring of milestones and tracking deliverables across teams
7) Coordinate with external stakeholders such as FPO network staff and other associates for completion of deliverables
8) Work on sourcing for procurement of various items along with cross functional teams
9) Any other task assigned to by the management.
• BTech /Graduate degree with MBA
• Experience in E-Commerce, IT project management, Digital marketing, requirements gathering, business analysis, Excel skills, monitoring and evaluation, documentation, market research, etc.
• Experience in content and Website development using Shopify/ BigCommerce/ Magento/ WooCommerce platforms
• Experience in agriculture/agribusiness would be preferred.