Software Development Engineer II
What you will be working on
Candidate will we working on different services in Kamatan Ecosystem. These services aim at bringing technology closer to farmers via farmer app, one pit stop for everything they need.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build from ground up, a scalable server infrastructure and client applications
• Design, develop and deploy features and APIs with high-quality standards
• Manage the infrastructure hosted in the AWS Cloud.
• Contribute significantly in reviewing code, design & test-cases authored by peers.
• Excellent coding, debugging and SQL writing skills.
• 4-5 yrs experience as developer. Experience of working and delivering project singlehandedly is preferred.
• Hands-on experience on following tech stacks:
o Python-Django, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Redis
o Microservices, REST APIs, Celery.
• Experience on NodeJs/Typescript is preferred.
• Very good understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns is must.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from reputed institutes
• Bangalore. Remote work until COVID situation prevails.